Keeping Kids Creative

Dear Readers,

We have all heard the buzzwords of the knowledge-based economy - creative, innovative, resourceful.We are told that our students will need these abilities, not just facts and figures, to thrive in the workplace of the future. And we,their teachers, need to equip them through creative teaching. Hence, here I try to unravel the nuts and bolts behind these ideas, to find out what creative teaching is all about and how it can be implemented in the classroom.

Join Me and I will appreciate it very much if you sign in my guestbook and leave your comments.



Friday, August 14, 2009

A JOURNAL ENTRY BY MASTURA YUSHAK


I feel lucky and grateful to be chosen to take part in TLC.

I hope that we can share ideas and implement them in our schools, get more inputs and enhance our ideas and creativities, work together to make the job of teaching literature in schools easier and fun, and discuss any problems regarding this job.

If possible, I would like to share my ideas and experiences in teaching literature with the other teachers out there.

After this course, I hope that I can implement and use the knowledge gained as much as possible in the teaching of children’s literature in the primary school.

Prepared by,
Mastura binti Yushak

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Mastura,
Congratulations and thank you for sharing your ideas with us during the TLcs sessions.
Great to have you as one of the group members and I do hope you will be able to contribute more.
Thank you and well done!
Your TF:
Khalipah Mastura Khalid