Keeping Kids Creative

Dear Readers,

We have all heard the buzzwords of the knowledge-based economy - creative, innovative, resourceful.We are told that our students will need these abilities, not just facts and figures, to thrive in the workplace of the future. And we,their teachers, need to equip them through creative teaching. Hence, here I try to unravel the nuts and bolts behind these ideas, to find out what creative teaching is all about and how it can be implemented in the classroom.

Join Me and I will appreciate it very much if you sign in my guestbook and leave your comments.



Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Clearer View Of The Nilam Tree


The flowers with numbers pasted on them.Colourful flourecent stickers
will make your job much easier and the product more enhanced.
 

Now you can see the flowers and the number pasted on each flower.
The number is actually belongs to an individual personnel in my class.
They really take care of their flowers as the flowers and numbers promote
them as active readers. 
 
To answer questions asked and to make the pic clearer, I have cropped and enlarged the original version
of the Nilam tree.
Hope this will help the readers who are interested to share this idea .


1 comment:

Unknown said...

dear sophyta and the other interested readers,I planted these trees in my own classroom, used a whole noticeboard for that (yes,it occupied the whole board)but still I managed to spare the other notice boards for other subjects. I'll share the corners/ boards in my other posts.