Keeping Kids Creative

Dear Readers,

We have all heard the buzzwords of the knowledge-based economy - creative, innovative, resourceful.We are told that our students will need these abilities, not just facts and figures, to thrive in the workplace of the future. And we,their teachers, need to equip them through creative teaching. Hence, here I try to unravel the nuts and bolts behind these ideas, to find out what creative teaching is all about and how it can be implemented in the classroom.

Join Me and I will appreciate it very much if you sign in my guestbook and leave your comments.



Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Greatest Day Ever


This was our final phase (Phase 4) in ELTC,Kuala Lumpur after coming back from RELC,Singapore.We did an exhibition on all the projects done from all the states.It was really a surprise when Mr James and the other lecturers requested me to present all my projects in front of the audience and the VVIP- Dr Choong- The Director of ELTC.


Honestly, to be chosen as the representative was an honour to me and the Kedahan as well because we have actually 'been competing' with the other states - Selangor and Pahang. Alhamdulillah, with the moral support given by my other friends, I did it well.Dr Choong was very happy and congratulated me on the presentation done.Saying that she is truly very impressed with all my projects, Dr Choong encouraged us to work harder in order to make the learning of literature fun and interesting for the students back home.


Happy to be able to inspire the others.

No comments: